Soap On A Rope is Savannah’s leader in window cleaning, power washing and building maintenance for nearly 20 years! We are currently hiring Lead Technicians and Technicians and would love to hear from you if think you’d make a great addition to our team!
Comprehensive reading skills are very important to this job. Your job duties will change from residence to building and this information is relayed to you via a written work order.
Thoroughly reading this job application is required – you will need to use the information you read to complete the application.
- Hardworking. Being physically capable of working through heat, cold, and humidity and moving heavy objects (extension ladders up to 40’) is required.
- Loyal. You want to be at work! We aim to provide an environment to foster this relationship- but you’ll read more about us below.
- Results-driven. You work hard to please our clients.
- Able to find solutions. When a problem arises, you think critically and explore options to solutions for customers.
- Respectful. You enjoy working with others and always treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Prepared for each day. You arrive to work well rested with everything you need ready to take on the day!
- A good driver. A clean driving record is required.
- Able to pass a drug test. You know what we mean.
- Quality driven. We want to exceed our customer’s expectations every. single. time.
- Image conscious. We care about our presentation and reputation around Savannah.
- Helpful. We give our customers solutions to their problems.
- Family friendly. We know what it means to have a family and want to give you a supportive work environment and living wage.
- Long term employees. Our employees stick around for the long-haul!
- Local. We know Savannah – it’s pros, it’s cons, the traffic, the weather. No out of town bosses!
Our pay is determined by commission. Full-time technicians can expect to earn $15-$20 an hour after paid training.
Email your resume to email@example.com. In your email, tell me your favorite part of living in Savannah and what makes you a good candidate for this job.