Soap On A Rope is Savannah’s leader in window cleaning, power washing and building maintenance for nearly 20 years. We are currently hiring full time rope access technicians and would love to hear from you if think you’d like to add to our team!
- Hardworking. Being physically capable of working through heat, cold, and humidity and long days when needed is required.
- Experienced in controlled descent work. Window cleaning, Power wash, and lift a plus.
- Able to find solutions. When a challenge arises, you think critically and explore safe options as solutions.
- Comprehensive reading skills are very important to this job. Your job duties and set ups will change from building to building and this information is relayed via written work orders and JHAs.
- Results-driven. You like the feeling of finishing a job right.
- A good driver. A clean driving record is required.
- Loyal. You want to be at work! We aim to provide an environment to foster this relationship- you’ll read more about us below.
- Respectful. You enjoy working with others and always treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Able to pass a drug test. You know what we mean.
- Quality driven. We want to exceed our customer’s expectations every. single. time.
- Image conscious. We care about our presentation and reputation around Savannah.
- Helpful. We give our customers solutions to their problems.
- Family friendly. We know what it means to have a family and want to give you a supportive work environment and living wage.
- Dedicated. We have been a fixture in Savannah for nearly 20 years, and plan to be here long term.
- Local. We know Savannah – it’s pros, it’s cons, the traffic, the weather. No out of town bosses!
Our pay is determined by commission. We provide transportation, company shirts, and all equipment. Full-time technicians can expect to consistently earn $20-25 an hour, and be offered a 35-40 hr week. We now offer vision and dental benefits, paid holidays, and self-pay coinsurance.
Email your resume to email@example.com. In your email, tell us your favorite part of living in Savannah and what makes you a good candidate for this job.